21st September 2021, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in arts stream after post graduation in English?

I have done graduation in b sc bio tech and post graduation in English .now I wanted to do b ed through arts stream . Can I do it?

21st September 2021, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in arts stream after post graduation in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in b sc bio tech and post graduation in English .now I wanted to do b ed through arts stream . Can I do it?
You have done graduation degree so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree or masters degree with above 50% marks from recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
23rd September 2021, 03:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BEd(Bachelor of Education) in the arts stream after post-graduation in English. You can choose any two teaching subjects according to your post qualification or subject you have studied in graduation or post-graduation for at least one year. Arts stream are trained to teach subjects like History, Civics, Geography, and Languages.
25th September 2021, 03:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Ed in Arts stream:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for B.Ed in Arts course is given below,

Name of the organization- B.Ed in Arts

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> As you have done Master's degree, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> Besides this, you are required to appear in B.Ed entrance examination conducted by that particular state or college in order to get admission in this course.
25th September 2021, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- You can pursue Bachelor of Education 2 years degree course after passing your post graduation in English but let me tell you that the minimum educational qualification required for bachelor of education is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and if you want to pursue bachelor of education in Arts stream then you should have done graduation in Arts stream only.
Admission to bachelor of education is not done on the basis of post graduation it will be done only on the basis of graduation and rank in the entrance examination that is conducted by the respective University where you want to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?