21st September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B. Ed in arts stream aftr post graduation in English ?

I have done my graduation in B.sc. bio- tech honours and post graduation in English through hpu University. I wanted to do b ed in arts stream...but bio tech honur students are not eligible for b.ed tet... that's why I wanted to pursue b.ed in arts stream through english.can I do it?

21st September 2021, 06:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B. Ed in arts stream aftr post graduation in English ?

Yes, you can do B.Ed in Arts stream after post graduation in English.
The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is graduation with at least 50% marks.
You have to give an entrance exam for the admission.
And yes, you should give the subject of your choice to write the exam.
In this way you can do the B.Ed through arts.
21st September 2021, 10:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can pursue Bachelor of Education two years degree course after post graduation in English.
The admission to this course is done on the basis of graduation but not on the basis of post graduation so, if you have studied English as one of the subjects in your graduation then you can definitely pursue B.Ed.

MAH B.Ed CET

AP EDCET

UP B.Ed JEE

HPU B.Ed

DU B.Ed

BHU CET

Bihar B.Ed CET
22nd September 2021, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in B.sc. bio- tech honours and post graduation in English through hpu University. I wanted to do b ed in arts stream...but bio tech honur students are not eligible for b.ed tet... that's why I wanted to pursue b.ed in arts stream through english.can I do it?
Yes, you can do B.Ed course because you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.
22nd September 2021, 07:57 PM
Alvia Khan

No,
B. Ed - Bachelor of Education is a postgraduate course offered for those interested in pursuing a career in teaching. The B.Ed. degree is mandatory for teaching at the secondary and higher secondary. The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science. While students from the Arts stream are trained to teach subjects like History, Civics, Geography, and languages, the students from the Science stream are trained to teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The duration of the course is two years. After B.Ed., students can pursue Master of Education (M.Ed.) in any Indian university or teacher-training institutes offering the course. The National Council for Teacher Education is the statutory body which regulating teacher training courses in the country of India.
24th September 2021, 08:55 PM
Wasma sanober

Yes you can do b.ed after graduation in any stream.
B.ed has nothing to do with your graduation stream.
25th September 2021, 10:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Actually the admission to Bachelor of Education two years degree course is done on the basis of graduation and what you have studied in your graduation so, if you have completed your graduation in Arts stream then, definitely you can pursue graduation in Arts stream.

--- As you have completed your post graduation hence, there is no relation of post graduation with Bachelor of Education because you will get admission to this course only on the basis of graduation and marks in the entrance examination that is conducted by the respective University where you want to seek admission.
25th September 2021, 10:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do so.

The eligibility criteria for B.Ed is graduation with at least 50% marks.

You have to give an entrance exam for the admission, and Yes, you should give the subject of your choice to write the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?