26th August 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed based upon my graduation degree? MAy I teach in school while pursuing B.Ed?

Sir/ma'am as I did graduation in commerce n post graduation in mba marketing will I be able to do b.ed after passing graduation in commerce?
And may i teach in schools now while studying b.ed. or should I have to do any other course also. Please let me know. Thanks

31st August 2014, 03:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed based upon my graduation degree? MAy I teach in school while pursuing B.Ed?

You can definitely apply for teaching jobs in private schools after completing Graduation and do your B.Ed in a correspondence mode from a recognized distance learning University. Only Graduation is needed for B.Ed course and you must have at least 50% marks in your Graduation, then only you can apply for admission.

If you are getting a teaching job in any school on the basis of Graduation then you should take it. Although most of the school recruit B.Ed qualified teachers and chance of getting teaching job on the basis of only Graduation is not so bright. But you can try as there are many schools in rural areas where there is scarcity of good teachers.

You have MBA qualification and it will make you eligible for UGC NET. So, if you have interest in becoming lecturer then surely you can apply for UGC NET exam. Just make sure that you have scored 55% marks in your MBA. Although relaxation of 5% marks in given to reserved category candidates.

Hence, you can try for B.Ed as well as UGC NET. Don't worry about your qualification because your qualification is absolutely fine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?