1st August 2012, 04:53 PM

Am I eligible for a job or teacher post after completing distance BSc(Chemistry)

sir iam completed distance Bsc (chemistry ) iam'eligibility in job or teacher post

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  2. Am I eligible for distance B.Ed course after completing B.Com degree with 44%?
  3. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  6. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  7. How to get post graduate teacher job after completing B.Ed in Teaching subject?
  8. Date of B.Ed entrance exam in Maharashtra?
  9. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  10. Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?
  11. Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
  12. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  13. Am i eligible for DSSB TGT Teacher Job after doing B.Ed?
  14. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  15. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  16. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  17. Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course? -- [New]
  18. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2012, 11:55 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job or teacher post after completing distance BSc(Chemistry)

To get a job as teachers in schools, you need to have bachelors degree plus You must have done bed course
Since you have not done your Bed you are not eligible for the teachers jobs in the schools
First complete your Bed and than you can apply
9th June 2014, 01:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job or teacher post after completing distance BSc(Chemistry)

The basic requirement for joining in any affiliated school is B.Ed degree along with masters degree. A lot of school prefer experienced teachers for the job. You must a B.Ed and possess some years of experience in teaching in any affiliated schools. Incase of Ignou, you need to score minimum 50 per cent marks in graduation level. The duration of course will be two years. Even of you are teaching in a private school, you are eligible to apply. For SC/ST, 5 per cent relaxation on marks is provided. Your rank in the entrance test will determine your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?