21st November 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in computer science after MCA?

Now I am 30 years of age. I finished my MCA in 2008? I want the best career. Now, I am working in a school as a computer teacher. I want to do B.Ed with computers science. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  2. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  3. Will TRB Exam be conducted for Computer Science?
  4. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  5. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MCA through correspondence after doing BSc computer science?
  7. Is it beneficial to study MCA after completing S.Y.B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. How much salary I will get after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? What should I study among MCA and M.Sc after B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Possibility to study MCA for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  12. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  13. Is TRB there for computer science? When will it be announced?
  14. Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?
  15. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  16. Is it beneficial to do M.Tech(Computer Science) for MCA postgraduate? Possibility to do M.Tech from NIT/IIT on MCA basis? Eligibility to get placements? -- [New]
  17. Scholarship to do Ph.D in Computer management or computer science after working as a faculty of MCA course?
  18. Can I get a job in foreign after doing BCA?
21st November 2016, 11:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in computer science after MCA?

Yes, it is very much possible for you to opt for B.Ed course after completion of your MCA as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to get admission in B,Ed course from a recognized board is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized university.

You should contact the prospective Institute in which you wish to get admission in. You should have to appear for entrance test conducted by the respective Institute and then can get admission in B.Ed course.
22nd November 2016, 03:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue B.Ed after MCA. It is a one year course and here is the eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Education:

> Candidate should have completed graduation/post graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university.

> Candidates who have completed their graduation in arts and science are eligible to pursue B.Ed.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 21 to 35 years.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can definitely pursue B.Ed.
22nd November 2016, 03:45 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes, it is possible you can do your B.Ed.for your career in computer science.

Since you have done MCA , you can become a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) teacher.

Also, you have experience in teaching as computer teacher you can teach for higher secondary classes.

I have mentioned below some of the colleges offering B.Ed in Computer Science:

* G.R. Govindarajulu College of Education, Coimbatore.

* M.A.M. College of Education, Trichy.

* Y.R.L. College of Arts Science and Technology,A.P.

* Nehru College of Education, Puducherry.
22nd November 2016, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed admission minimum qualification is degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. If you have this qualification, then surely you can apply for B.Ed admission but subject will be according to your graduation not post graduation.

Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam and perform well in it. Admission will be on merit based on the performance in the exam.
22nd November 2016, 06:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am 30 years of age. I finished my MCA in 2008? I want the best career. Now, I am working in a school as a computer teacher. I want to do B.Ed with computers science. Is it possible?

Yes, you can do B.Ed in Computer Science after MCA course completion. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. The candidates will be admitted to the course through an entrance test. There are various elective subjects are there in B.Ed like Computer Education, Pre Primary Education, Guidance and Counseling, Human Rights Education, Environmental Education etc. So you are eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA. The B.Ed course is available in various institutions in India.
23rd November 2016, 08:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course in Computer Science after MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
20th February 2022, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.ED in Computer application after MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?