26th February 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Respected Sir
I have done BSc( Computer Science) and
I wanna do PG. Should I go for MCA
or MSc(Computer Science) ???
waiting for your suggestion.......

27th February 2015, 09:19 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Master of Computer Application is a Three Year Master's Degree in computer science awarded in India. It is a P.G Course that can be taken up after obtaining a bachelors Degree. MCA Programme is inclined more toward Application Development and thus has more emphasis on latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster application.

M.Sc Computer science is two years course specialization in two areas and includes the core area of computer science. The objective of the course is to mould students to acquire analytical, creative and problem solving skills for well prepared for research activities.

As a B.Sc computer science student you have more knowledge on problem solving skills than Computer Applications. so i suggest you, its better to study M.Sc computers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?