20th February 2023, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA and MCA without Maths?

I'm a bio student and I left out Maths. My question is can I do BCA and MCA without Maths. And one more thing, just because you don't have Maths don't mean that I cannot do Maths. My mathematical skills are really sharp. I left maths because my family wanted me to be a doctor. Even now without maths I still do maths everyday just for fun. I know maths is the base for BCA and MCA, so I'm interested pursuing it. But the problem is I don't have Maths.

21st February 2023, 01:29 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can I do BCA and MCA without Maths?

BCA and MCA programs in India typically require Mathematics as a compulsory subject. However, the eligibility criteria may vary across different colleges and universities. It is possible that a few private small institutions may consider candidates without Mathematics, but again you may have to complete additional math courses or bridge programs to fulfill the Mathematics requirement like preparatory courses from IGNOU or Maths from NIOS.

It is great to hear that you have a strong interest in mathematics and enjoy working with it. You may want to consider taking additional courses or certifications in Mathematics to improve your skills and enhance your chances of getting admission to BCA and MCA programs.

I would suggest that you research different colleges and universities that offer BCA and MCA programs, and check their eligibility criteria to see if they offer any flexibility for candidates without Mathematics. You can also reach out to their admissions office for more information and clarification.

I wish you the best of luck in your academic pursuits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?