20th February 2023, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer MScin Maths and B.Ed? Eligibility criteria and fee structure?

I have done my BSc in Computer science in the year 2003 from Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and at present I am working as a Teacher in St. Xaviers English Medium School Which is affiliated to the Ryan International.

I have a 7 years experience working in this school. Now I just want to take a break and wish to study further. But, the issue is i am really not interested in going into the computers field. As i have been guided by a friend that if you do ur MSc in Mathematics then you will be appointed in a higher standards in any of the school if u r been appointed as a Teacher. Or else I wish to do my B.Ed if i am not eligible for MSc in Maths.

So, I just wanted to know that do IGNOU university offer these courses of MSc in Maths or B.Ed and if it offers, I just wanted to know what will be the eligibility criteria and the fees structure of the above courses.

Hope I am very clear to you and wish that you will guide me in a proper way.

Thanking you,
Divya

21st February 2023, 01:19 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer MScin Maths and B.Ed? Eligibility criteria and fee structure?

Yes, IGNOU offers MSc in Mathematics and B.Ed programs through distance education mode. The eligibility criteria for MSc Mathematics at IGNOU is a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Engineering or equivalent with at least 50% marks. For B.Ed, the eligibility criteria is a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks and 2 years of teaching experience.

The fee structure for MSc Mathematics at IGNOU is around INR 10,000 per year for the entire program, while the fee structure for B.Ed is around INR 50,000 for the entire program. The exact fee structure may vary based on the year of admission and other factors. You can visit the IGNOU website for more details and specific information about the admission process and fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?