22nd December 2021, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd for Journalism?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Graduation and Post Graduation in the stream of Journalism. So can I do B.Ed now? Kindly tell me about my eligibility. Thank you!

23rd December 2021, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BEd for Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my Graduation and Post Graduation in the stream of Journalism. So can I do B.Ed now? Kindly tell me about my eligibility. Thank you!
If you have completed graduation or post graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible or B.Ed course. But Journalism stream is not available for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
24th December 2021, 06:35 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I do BEd for Journalism?

Yes, you can.

1. Applicants must be a graduate/post-graduate in any relevant field from any university.

2. Entrance exams: DU B.Ed, IGNOU B.Ed, RIE CEF, etc.

3. The duration is 2 years.
27th December 2021, 03:05 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do it. Journalism is not taught at school level and there isn't any B. Ed course for journalism graduates. Therefore, you have to look for other options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?