14th September 2020, 08:52 PM
Sruthy paru

Possibility to study BEd for a Journalism graduate?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Degree in Journalism. Now, I am interested to take BEd. Is it possible for a Journalism graduate? Kindly give me answer. A Journalism graduate can take BEd course?

15th September 2020, 11:51 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Possibility to study BEd for a Journalism graduate?

Yes, you can study Bachelor of Education after bachelor's degree in Journalism. But Journalism is not taught at school level and there isn't any B. Ed course for journalism graduates. Therefore, you have to look for other options. Normally, graduates who have degree in basic science and subjects which are taught at school level are eligible
15th September 2020, 02:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BEd for a Journalism graduate?

••• According to me, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after studying Journalism degree course.

Eligibility to persue B.Ed-

Candidate must have passed graduation with at least 55% from a recognised University.

You can contact in Patna University.
http://www.patnauniversity.ac.in/
15th September 2020, 03:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Journalism is not taught at school level and there isn't any b.Ed course for journalism graduates.
Therefore you have to look for other options.
Normally, graduates who have degree in basic science and subjects which are taught at school level are eligible for b.Ed admission.
15th September 2020, 05:20 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes,you can pursue B.Ed after graduation .
B.ed you can do only when you want to try for the teaching post ,work in schools/institute/College.
You can choose,modern mass media, psychology , sociology, communication,Law,social studies,Arts, English literature etc.
15th September 2020, 06:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed is two year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree course from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?