4th April 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?

hi i am going to b in 3rd year comerce field nw? I wanted to knw if i can do interior desighing aftr 3rd year? If yes then what test i hav to give? And can i do my post graduation in eco as wel as interior desighing digree cource 2gether? If yes then where and which goverment colege wil provide me both facilites?

22nd September 2014, 03:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am going to b in 3rd year comerce field nw? I wanted to knw if i can do interior desighing aftr 3rd year? If yes then what test i hav to give? And can i do my post graduation in eco as wel as interior desighing digree cource 2gether? If yes then where and which goverment colege wil provide me both facilites?
No, you can't do both the courses at the same time. You can choose any one of the course in which you interested. Since, you have completed a bachelor degree in commerce stream. So, I suggest you to go with Economics or Accounts specialization to get a good job in the future.

Those candidates who have completed graduation course are eligible to apply for Masters degree in Economics and Interior Designing course. Minimum 50% marks required to get admission for this course.

Applicant need to get qualified in any one of the below entrance exam in order to get admission for Masters degree in Interior Designing course,
NID, Ahmedabad (website for more details: NID)
NIFD (website for more details: NIFD)
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore ( website for more details: Srishti)
CEPT, Ahmedabad ( website for more details: CEPT)

MA in Economics Government Colleges:-
  • Government College of Arts, Chandigarh
  • Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai
  • College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram
  • Raja Ravi Varma College of Fine Arts, Allappuzha
  • Government College of Arts & Crafts, Kolkata
  • Government College of Arts & Crafts, Chennai
  • Goa College of Arts, Panaji
  • Delhi College of Arts
24th August 2021, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?

While doing my post graduation in economics can I also do interior design along with it . If yes then how? And which one is a better career options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?