16th February 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am pursuing my graduation in B.A.Programme(Economics and travel and tourism management) 2nd year from DU. I wanted to know whether i would be eligible for post gaduation in graphic designing in NIFT Or NID. I love designing but i do not have any degree or diploma for that yet.
Please help me.
Awaiting for a reply soon,
Thank you.

5th May 2014, 08:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?

Master Degree or Post Graduation in Graphics Design is the awesome course for the student who loves to design all types of graphics. In this course the students knows the latest and new technology of all types of designing and make them beautiful. The student who gives his interest in these courses he can make his life jobless so the student must have a lot of interest in this type of courses.

The Institute NID (National Institute of Designing) is the very popular and best college for the designing. This college gives a lot of facilities and opportunities to the students. The college also give the project work, summer training and a lot of educational facilities along with hostel, wifi campus, and positive atmosphere for the students who love to take education from this institution. This course is 1 year durational course which is very long period to take complete education from this course.

Interested Students are go to the official website of the Institute NID (National Institute of Designing) and fill the form which is given in this site then the student must give the previous certificates of their studies. Do not worry the student must have any kind of graduation certificates.
21st August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing from NIFT or NID?

dear ma'am/Sir
I am in 11 std and i want to go with graphic designing in NID but i am not getting how to start my preparation regarding it .
Kindly help me.
waiting for your reply
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?