7th February 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am pursuing my graduation in B.A.Programme(Economics and travel and tourism management)from DU. I wanted to know whether i would be eligible for post gaduation in graphic designing. I love designing but i do not have any degree or diploma for that yet.
Please help me.
Awaiting for a reply soon,
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?
  2. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  3. Institutes for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  4. Which are the courses like graphics and multimedia with affordable fee structure?
  5. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course will be good for me while doing B.Com in Accountancy Honors? Are there any courses related to Fashion Designing in which I can do PG? Eligibility criteria for doing the courses?
  7. Can anyone suggest how to get into fashion field? Which Degree would be beneficial after 10+2?
  8. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  9. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  10. Information about designing course? I am an Arts graduation through distance mode
  11. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  12. Confused for the selection of my post graduation degree
  13. Career in Design Field through National Institute of Design
  14. What is the scope of 3D Max, 2D, Graphics, Web Designing after completing 12th
  15. Can I do fashion designing after graduation in B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  17. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  18. Am I eligible to join Post Graduation in Interior Designing after completion of Graduation in Hotel Management?
11th February 2014, 07:13 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduation in Graphics Designing?

There is a Huge demand for the Graphic designing courses in this current scenario.To get in to this field,candidates have to be very creative,bend of mind,good technologies and latest ones.Good number of Opportunities are available for the diploma and degree level courses.You need to be very good at the ever-evolving new technologies.

Depending on the difficulty of the course,the course is divided into the categories such as One, year,two year,three year,6 months and advanced courses and more.Basically there is an Undergraduate program,which is a 4 year Graduate diploma Programme in Design(GPD).It consists of the total in 8 disciplines.

There is also a Post Graduate Program.Post graduate program lasts for the duration of 2 and ½ years.Graphic design is the design which is of messages and in the form of texts,images and more.So the role of Graphic designer is the main role of the moving images.

Other than the above PG Courses in Graphic design,there are other courses such as Bachelor of design in communication design,Doctoral Programme in design,Master of Design M.Des in Visual communication,Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Design and more.Also graphic design plays as many roles such as information dispenser,persuader and communicator.You can find your employment opportunities in the following design studios,areas of branding,Social communications,publication and more.
10th August 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am pursuing my graduation in Bcom. I wanted to know whether i would be eligible for post graduation in graphic designing. I love designing but i do not have any degree or diploma for that yet.
Please help me.
Awaiting for a reply soon,
Thank you.
2nd September 2021, 06:05 PM
Minal F

Eligibility:-
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recogniszed University then you are eligible .

M.A Graphic Design focuses on Graphic Design in both web-based and print formats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?