12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Com from any correspondence university having 39% in graduation?

Am I eligible for M.com or not from any correspondence university because i secured only 39% in B.com in 2oo4. I am very keen interested in B.ed after post graduation please let me know .My D.O.B is 04.03.

12th May 2021, 01:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Com from any correspondence university having 39% in graduation?

Yes, you can do MCom from any correspondence university. The eligibility criteria may vary from university to university and you can check before applying. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. I am also giving you some of the correspondence university lists below.

1. IGNOU(The Indira Gandhi National Open University)
2. DU (Delhi University)
3. Punjab University
4. Mahatma Gandhi University, School of Distance Education
5. Karnataka State Open University
13th May 2021, 01:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Com from any correspondence university having 39% in graduation?

Yes, You can do M.Com from any correspondence university having 39% in graduation.

Some of correspondence universities have criteria of having minimum 40/45 percent marks in graduation to pursue Post-Graduation courses while some universities require graduate students only without any percentage criteria.

You can pursue Post-Graduation from IGNOU with 39% in graduation.
13th May 2021, 01:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The minimum percentage to get admission in M.Com is 50% if you are from general category. And 45% in case you are from reserved category. There is no age limit to purush this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?