12th May 2021, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the suitable post graduation courses from IGNOU after B.Tech? Details about PhD program?

Hello sir/mam, This side Priyanka. I have completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics in 2012. Now I want to do my post graduation by open learning ....so which course is suitable for me for post graduation by ignou. And I also want information about Ph.d program after my PG degree. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanku.......

12th May 2021, 02:32 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the suitable post graduation courses from IGNOU after B.Tech? Details about PhD program?

The suitable post graduation courses from IGNOU is given below.

Since you have completed BTech Electrical and Electronics so you should go for MTech/ MSc in Electrical and Electronics or relevant subjects.

You can also go PhD course after BTech for that you have to crack GATE examination with good marks.

Phd course can be done after post graduation or graduation.

To pursue PhD after graduation you must have valid GATE score.
13th May 2021, 11:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the suitable post graduation courses from IGNOU after B.Tech? Details about PhD program?

The suitable post-graduation course from IGNOU after BTech in Electrical and Electronics is given below.

1. MTech in Nanoelectronic
2. MTech in Nanotechnology
3. MTech in Advanced Information Technology with Networking & Telecommunication
4. MTech in Embedded System Design and Information Systems Security
5. MTech in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in Software Testing

After completing your Master's degree in the relevant discipline you can further go for a PhD course. There is no age bar to apply for this course and the admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ignou.ac.in
13th May 2021, 01:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Given are the courses that you can pursue in IGNOU after completing Btech:-

Master of Technology.
Master of Science in Information Technology.
Diploma courses in management, painting, etc.
Master of Business Administration.
Journalism.
Try for Civil Services.
Entrepreneurship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?