16th February 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Ecology after B.Sc in Zoology?

I have done B.Sc zoology and now further can I do M.Sc with ecology. I want to be an ecologist along with a professor. Just guide me.

16th February 2017, 09:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Ecology after B.Sc in Zoology?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do M.Sc in Ecology after the completion of your B.Sc in Zoology, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course in Environmental Science/ Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Geology etc. from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in Ecology.
10th March 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue msc ecology after doing bsc in zoology
9th September 2021, 12:54 AM
Minal F

Yes,

Candidates must have a graduation degree in Zoology ,Botany,Life Science , Ecology and Environmental science with atleast 45%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?