24th February 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in any stream after completion of B.Com course?

Can I do MA in any stream after completion of B.Com course? What would be the best stream which would help me for having a better future? Can someone please guide me with the information which is required for me. Awaiting a reply soon as possible. Thank you.

25th February 2015, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA in any stream after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do MA in any stream after completion of B.Com course? What would be the best stream which would help me for having a better future? Can someone please guide me with the information which is required for me. Awaiting a reply soon as possible. Thank you.
Yes, of course you can do MA in any stream after completing B. Com. Normally, any faculty candidates are eligible to apply for MA course.

Master of Arts is a two year Post Graduate program which focuses on the study of advance level concepts in the area of various specializations.

-MA in Economics
-MA in International Relations
-MA in Politics
-MA in Sociology
-MA in English

Those students who have completed their Bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to apply. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized university with not less than 50% of marks. The admission to the MA course is normally offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation. Some top colleges may also conduct admission tests during the selection process.
1st April 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MA in any stream after completion of B.Com course?

I completed my inter mpc n degree with bcom ... plz anyone suggest me which courses are preferable to me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?