15th October 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA(Hospitality) after completing BBA(H) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility criteria to study MBA(Hospitality) as I am a student of BBA(H), so I will be able to do this MBA(Hospitality)? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 07:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Hospitality) after completing BBA(H) course?

M.B.A. Hospitality Management or Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management is a postgraduate Hospitality Management course. Yes, you are eligible to do an MBA(Hospitality) after completing BBA(H) course.

For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed a Bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. The duration of the Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management is 2 years.
31st October 2019, 02:28 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA(Hospitality) after completing BBA(H) course?

Yes, you can certainly study Master of Business Administration(Hospitality Management) after completing Bachelor of Business Administration(Hospitality Management).

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Business Administration(Hospitality Management) is Graduation in any stream with minimum 55% marks(50% for reserved categories) from any recognized university of India along with a valid score card from Common Admission Test(CAT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?