21st October 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in LLB to secure LLM admission in National Law University Delhi?

Hi Sir, kindly tell me what percentage I have to score in my LLB so that I can get admission in National Law University Delhi for studying LLM course? Please let me know about the percentage as soon as possible.

30th October 2019, 11:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in LLB to secure LLM admission in National Law University Delhi?

L.L.M. or Master of Legislative Law is a postgraduate Law course.

The cutoff percentage required in LLB to secure LLM admission in National Law University Delhi is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination like Common Law Admission Test.

The course duration of Master of Legislative Law is 2 years.

31st October 2019, 03:33 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in LLB to secure LLM admission in National Law University Delhi?

For admission in National Law University, New Delhi for pursuing LL.M. course, you are required to qualify AILET ( All India Law Entrance Test) held once every year.

Also, for appearing AILET for admissions in LL.M. programme in NLU, New Delhi, the minimum education required is LL.B. degree course with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

For more details regarding NLU, New Delhi LL.M. admissions, you can refer to the link https://nludelhi.ac.in/adm-llm.aspx.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?