19th November 2016, 12:15 PM
joyonto kundu

What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Physical Science? Can I get a good job after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Physical Science so I want to know about the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Physical Science? Will I get a good job after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Job opportunities after completing BSc Home Science?
  7. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  8. Which course has the best job opportunities after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
  10. Which course is better between Agriculture and Veterinary Science for a girl? Job opportunities after completing the course?
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. What can I do after completing BSc in CBZ? What are the job opportunities?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  16. What should I study next after diploma in computer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?
  18. After completing BSc Physical Science and Masters degree what type of job can I apply and what is the pay scale?
30th November 2016, 09:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Physical Science? Can I get a good job after completing the course?

After completion of bachelor's degree in Physical science, you will be eligible for many government job entrance examination and clear it to get job in government sector. You can apply for following government job exams:

>>Civil Services examination: Candidates from any discipline of engineering is eligible to apply for this exam. Age limit is 21-32 years.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination: Age limit is 18-27 years.

>>Combined Defence Services exam for Indian Military academy and Officer's Training academy.

>>Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for clerk and Probationary officer exam.

These are government job opportunities for you. You can crack any of these exam to get job in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?