7th October 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCh(Neuro Surgery) after completing MBBS course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MCh(Neuro Surgery) as I am a student of MBBS, so I will be able to do this MCh(Neuro Surgery)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th October 2019, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCh(Neuro Surgery) after completing MBBS course?

Yes, you can surely apply for admission in MCh (Neuro Surgery) on the basis of MBBS degree from a MCI approved medical college. The duration of the course will be 5 years if you are pursuing it after MBBS which is a bachelor degree course.

For those who want to pursue after MS, the course will be of 3 years duration. Admission will be through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
12th October 2019, 10:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCh(Neuro Surgery) after completing MBBS course?

Yes, you can certainly pursue Master of Chirurgiae (Neuro Surgery) in in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre after completing Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Chirurgiae (Neuro Surgery) in in Dr. DY Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized university approved by Medical Council of India.

You can visit the website http://medical.dpu.edu.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?