19th November 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore?

I am from India and I have completed my MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore. I would like to take up my postgraduation in General surgery in Germany. I would like to know what has to be done to pursue my career, so do help me in understanding what has to be done.

Thanking you

Regards

21st April 2018, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Post graduation in general surgery in Germany after completing MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore?

You can surely apply for MD in Germany after MBBS from India, but you need to pass some German language proficiency tests with the minimum level of score.

It would need some time to learn the language and crack the exam. Hence, you need to first of all contact the concerned university for admission and then follow the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?