16th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME in Electrical Power Systems as I am a student of BE(Electrical Engineering) so I will be able to do this ME(Electrical Power Systems)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

17th July 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME in Electrical Power Systems as I am a student of BE(Electrical Engineering) so I will be able to do this ME(Electrical Power Systems)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do ME Electrical Power Systems after completion of BE Electrical Engineering. Eligibility to study ME Electrical Power Systems is a pass in BE/BTech in relevant branch with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC). Candidates should have obtained a valid GATE score for the admission and have to appear for an Interview for the admission to study ME Electrical Power Systems in some colleges or universities. Therefore, you can study ME Electrical Power Systems after completing BE Electrical Engineering.
17th July 2018, 11:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?

=> ME(Electrical Power Systems) or Master of Engineering in Electrical Power Systems is a two years postgraduate Electrical Power Systems course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?