16th July 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME in Electrical Power Systems from Oriental University. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this ME course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?
  2. Fee expenses of ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?
  3. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  4. Course structure of ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?
  5. Admission procedure to study MCA((Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  6. List of subjects under M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  8. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  9. Eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom? How the university select?
  10. Which branches are best for M.Tech electrical students
  11. Admission procedure to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  12. Complete details about EEE?
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati?
  14. Procedure to do masters in embedded systems from USA?
  15. Admission procedure to study MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to study M.Sc(Intelligent Systems) in King's College, London for B.Tech Computer Science Engineer? Scope of doing M.Sc in Intelligent Systems?
  17. What are the different post graduation courses in EEE?
  18. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
15th February 2022, 09:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?

The admission procedure to study ME Electrical Power Systems at Oriental University is,you must have a graduation degree in BE from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?