16th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in ME in Electrical Power Systems in Oriental University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

17th July 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in ME in Electrical Power Systems in Oriental University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates are admitted to the ME Electrical Power Systems course in the Oriental University on the basis of GATE Score and Interview in Oriental University. Remaining seats are filled based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations and interview conducted by the Oriental University. Candidates have to contact the university for exact details on the entrance examination. Those who have passed BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering or relevant stream with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) are eligible to study ME Electrical Power Systems in Oriental University. Candidates can find the details it the website link given Click Here
17th July 2018, 11:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?

=> Oriental University is a university in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.

=> As per my knowledge, in order to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University you have to appear in GATE entrance examination.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so that you should score good marks in entrance examination.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Sanwer Road, Jakhya, Opposite Revati Range Gate No.1, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453555
Phone: 0731 244 8700
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?