30th March 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MTech(Energy Science and Technology) after completing BTech(EEE) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MTech(Energy Science and Technology) as I am a student of BTech(EEE), so I will be able to do this MTech(Energy Science and Technology)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 05:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MTech(Energy Science and Technology) after completing BTech(EEE) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MTech(Energy Science and Technology) as I am a student of BTech(EEE), so I will be able to do this MTech(Energy Science and Technology)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can study MTech (Energy Science and Technology) course after completion of BTech (EEE).

Those students who have passed BE / BTech in any discipline are eligible to study the MTech (Energy Science and Technology). Duration of the MTech (Energy Science and Technology) is two years (four semesters). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?