3rd June 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) as I am a student of 12th Science, so I will be able to do this BTech? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th June 2019, 04:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) after completing 12th Science?

=> Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) after completing 12th Science.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology is four years.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
7th June 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) after completing 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) as I am a student of 12th Science, so I will be able to do this BTech? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, you can do BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course after completion of 12th science in various colleges in India. Minimum eligibility to study the BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. Therefore, you can study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) course after completion of 12th science stream with the above mentioned subjects.
7th June 2019, 05:06 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to study B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology :

>>You should have completed 10+2 from the recognized university with maths, physics, chemistry as the main subject.

>>Duration of the course is 4 years

>> Average institute offers ICT course in top institutes varies from 2 to 10 lakh.

Top Engineering Institutes offers ICT course is :

>>Sashtra University

>>Ahmedabad university

>>The Negotiate College

>>Chandigarh University

>>BITS university.
7th June 2019, 07:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BTech(Information and Communication Technology) after completing 12th Science. The basic educational qualification required to pursue BTech(Information and Communication Technology is that the candidate should have passed 12th class or equivalent examination with Science group (PCM) from a recognized board/institute.
For admission into this course, you need to qualify National level entrance exam JEE main or state level exam of respective state.
8th June 2019, 02:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of Information Technology course after passing 12th in Science stream.

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Information Technology in is 10+2 passed with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board with Mathematics.

The candidates who have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and allied, Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology /Electrical Electronics and allied, Civil and allied branches of Engineering are also eligible to apply for admission in Bachelor of Information Technology.

You can visit the website http://www.btcstagartala.org for more information.
8th June 2019, 08:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BTech in Information and Communication Technology after completing class 12th in science stream. I am giving you the eligibility criteria details.

Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or any technical subject (Computer/Biotechnology/Biology).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?