24th December 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ME(Building Science and Technology) after completing BE(Chemical Engineering) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do ME(Building Science and Technology) as I am a student of BE with Chemical Engineering, so I will be able to do this ME(Building Science and Technology)? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th December 2021, 08:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ME(Building Science and Technology) after completing BE(Chemical Engineering) course?

Yes,you can do ME Building Science and Technology after completing BE Chemical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?