21st November 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my M.Com final direct from correspondence, if left due to pregnancy?

Hello, I have done M.Com previous from Agra university in 2016. Due to pregnancy complication and delivery, my final is still due. Can I do final direct from correspondence. Please help me.

21st November 2016, 11:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my M.Com final direct from correspondence, if left due to pregnancy?

No, you cannot opt for the examination via correspondence mode if you had initially got admission in regular mode of education. You can get admission in the course once again after your delivery and when you will be able to get back to college and pursue your course.

You will have to provide a written application regarding your problem and the exact reason behind you not being able to appear for your final examination. Your reason should be however accepted and approved.
22nd November 2016, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do my M.Com final direct from correspondence, if left due to pregnancy?

If it was a regular course, then it will be difficult to pursue it in correspondence mode now. You have to attend classes for final year according to university rules to complete the M.Com degree because you have taken admission in a regular course.

There is a maximum time of 5 years given to candidates to complete PG course. You still have time. Just recover well and meet the college head for detailed procedure to convert your M.Com to correspondence mode.
7th August 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year m.com from ksou ,mukhtagantori, mysore. Due to family problem I cannot able to join in 2nd year. .
Can I join direct final year with the documents ....
Please reply ..on this mail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?