16th January 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college if secured 154 marks in AIPGDEE?

hello
i am expecting 154 marks in aipgdee for MDS,
should i get the admission in any govt dental college?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

13th April 2017, 09:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college if secured 154 marks in AIPGDEE?

The admission in any government dental college does not relies on the rank you score, it depends on the cut off marks which is set the college itself. If you can succeed in achieving the cut off marks of the college, then you can get definitely get admission. The cut off marks keeps on changing every year in every college and it depends on the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The difficulty level of the question paper.

> The number of seats available in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?