22nd March 2023, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government collage as per my GATE exam?

Respected sir, I got admission in master of engineering in goverment college but Gate exam my marks is 18.33 and I am in open category so not eligible. My question is through Non Gate can I get admission in government college. ?

22nd March 2023, 06:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government collage as per my GATE exam?

As far as admission to a government engineering college for pursuing an M.E. (Master of Engineering) degree on the basis of GATE score is concerned having managed only 18.33 marks then I would like to let you know that as you do not have a valid GATE scorecard your GATE marks/score cannot fetch you any admission to any college.

But, you can still look for the option of engineering colleges offering admission to candidates without a valid scorecard through alternate admission procedures such as separate entrance examinations or interviews.
23rd March 2023, 09:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government collage as per my GATE exam?

The cut off score is not same for all the stream, and it varies with institution.

GATE is conducted for admission in M.Tech/M.E/Ph.D course. So, you are not eligible to get admission in government college with 18.33 marks in open category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?