31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT?

Hello guys,
I want to know without GATE score can I get admission in M.Tech?
And what is the minimum score in GATE to get admission in M.Tech course in any Government college and IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  2. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  3. Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT? -- [New]
  4. Whether GATE covers both M.Tech and M.S. program? Should I have to appear in IELTS for M.S.?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  6. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  7. Required Marks to score in GATE Exam to get admission for M.Tech? Does it necessary to qualify in GATE Exam to join M.Tech?
  8. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  9. M.Tech in 2011 after not appearing for GATE in 2011 and disqualified in 2010 exam?
  10. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  13. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  14. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  16. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  17. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  18. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
27th August 2015, 12:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT?

For admission in M. Tech course, every institution gives first preference to those candidates who are GATE qualified.. So firstly you have to try your best to score good marks in GATE exam..

**Since you want to know about the minimum score for getting admission in government college and IIT.. For this you have to score at least 55 marks or more than 700 score in the GATE exam.. then after you have a chance to face a interview process in IIT for getting admission in M. Tech...

**if you don't score good marks or didn't qualify in the GATE exam. then after there is also no need to worry about this.. There are some institutions who take admission without GATE score..
--IPU university delhi
--vit vellore
--kalinga university
--SRM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?