5th December 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 3rd semester?

Hi,
I have got one KT in in third semester of B.Com. But I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly. I want to pursue for further studies which is M.Com. Can I get admission for M.Com in Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 3rd semester? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  4. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  5. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  6. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  7. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  8. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  10. Can I get admission to study Distance M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in T.Y.B.Com?
  11. Can I complete only TY B.Com from distance university? Can I take admission in T.Y. B.Com in Karnataka state Open University at Mumbai?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  13. Can I get direct admission in 3rd semester after qualifying GATE 2015?
  14. Which will be more easier to do between CS and CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is better between MBA, CS CA or M.Com after completing B.Com first class from Mumbai University?
  16. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  17. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Biomaterials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th December 2015, 05:59 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 3rd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have got one KT in in third semester of B.Com. But I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly. I want to pursue for further studies which is M.Com. Can I get admission for M.Com in Mumbai University?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Com through Mumbai University after B.Com. However, you must complete B.Com without any pending backlog and need to score at least 60% of marks at Graduation level. Students who are willing to do the M.Com course through Mumbai university must required to meet certain eligibility requirements which are as follows:

Students should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. First preference will be given to the candidates who completed their Graduation in Commerce stream.

The student should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. The admission to the M.Com through Mumbai university must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Mumbai university.

Official website - www.mu.ac.in
6th December 2015, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 3rd semester?

If you are declared pass by the university then only you will be allowed admission by any college. If you are having KT in third semester then you are surely not a graduate.

Before admission there will be document verification and you must have either a provisional degree or original degree then only you will be allowed admission.
28th August 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 5th semester?
18th June 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I have kt in 6th sem can I get admission for MSc this year only..after clearing kt
12th July 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I have got one KT in third semester of B.Com. But I have cleared fifth & sixth semester properly. I want to pursue for further studies which is M.Com. Can I admission in same college of Bcom .
4th November 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

My Frnd have sem2 kt in maths and he cleared sem 5/6 properly, he wants to take addmission in Mcom so should he able to take addmission in another University? first he was in Mumbai University and now wants to complete his PG in Pune University so should he?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?