31st March 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA(Business Analytics) through CMAT if I have a backlog in BBA(H) final semester?

I have a backlog in my final semester which will be clear next year. I have applied for CMAT. If I get a good percentile in CMAT and am offered admission in an MBA(Business Analytics) course then I get admission if I have a BBA final semester?

24th April 2020, 11:30 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA(Business Analytics) through CMAT if I have a backlog in BBA(H) final semester?

Yes you can get admission for MBA(Business Analytics), if you hold a BBA degree so you can easily apply for this specialization.
But you should hold a degree certificate and if you have any backlog it may be difficult but if you clear then there will be no problem. You can apply and write the exam if you expect that you will clear the backlog paper or the result will come with that particular time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?