2nd October 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA(Banking & Finance) through MAT if having backlog in BBA(H) final semester?

I have a backlog in my final semester which will be clear in next year. I have applied for MAT. If I get good percentile in MAT and offered for admission in MBA(Banking & Finance) course then I get admission if have supple in BBA final semester?

12th October 2018, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA(Banking & Finance) through MAT if having backlog in BBA(H) final semester?

If you still have pending backlog and there is no chance of clearing that in 2 months time, then you will not get admission in any PG course, because you don't have a degree.

Hence, make sure you have cleared all the paper or have chances of getting degree in next few months, if you are looking for MBA admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?