23rd June 2016, 12:09 AM
Mounika kuthadi

Am I eligible to get admission if qualified in TS-PGCET but having backlog in B.Tech final semester?

Sir,
I am qualified in TS-PGCET. But I have one backlog in B.Tech final semester. Is I am eligible student for TS PG college admission? Please sir I request you to clear for my doubt.

23rd June 2016, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission if qualified in TS-PGCET but having backlog in B.Tech final semester?

Colleges don't allow admission if you don't have degree during document verification even if you have qualified TS-PGCET with a good rank.

If you are sure about clearing your backlog this year then only you will get provisional admission which will be cancelled if you fail to produce the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?