20th August 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Jamshedour Women's College for PG in Home Science?

I am graduate in home science(honours)from jamshedpur women"s college in 1993 now i want to do my post graduate in same subject
how can i take addmission in jwc

21st February 2017, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission in Jamshedour Women's College for PG in Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate in home science(honours)from jamshedpur women"s college in 1993 now i want to do my post graduate in same subject
how can i take addmission in jwc

A student who has passed Degree in Home Science from a recognized university shall be eligible to take admission in Jamshedpur Women’s College for MA Home Science. You can get the application form from the college in the month of June. The admission to the MA Home Science will be made on the basis of marks scored in the Graduation. The selection list will be prepared and students will be admitted to the course. The Jamshedpur Women’s College website link is Click Here
8th December 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in Jamshedour Women's College for PG in Home Science?

If intermediate I had taken Hindi paper as elective then can I take English owners in ba at jwc
9th March 2021, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in B.ed women's college Jamshedpur. I have completed my graduation from same college in 2020 in biotechnology. Please help me to know about admission process. When will be the application form released? And if there is entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?