29th March 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MBA(Logistics Management) in Amity Global Business School Kochi?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly help me to know as I want to get an education loan for studying MBA(Logistics Management) course at Amity Global Business School Kochi? I want to do this course so I would like to know if I can get an education loan or not? Please tell me immediately.

15th February 2021, 06:39 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MBA(Logistics Management) in Amity Global Business School Kochi?

Yes, You can get an education loan to study MBA(Logistics Management) in Amity Global Business School Kochi.

After admission in this college visit any bank and ask for education loan.

They will guide you about eligibility and procedures to get education loan.

If you meet eligibility requirements than only fill application form.

Attach all required documents and submit it back to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?