29th March 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MBA(Logistics Management) in Amity Global Business School Kochi?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Amity Global Business School Kochi for studying MBA(Logistics Management) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this course in this Business School.

3rd April 2020, 10:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MBA(Logistics Management) in Amity Global Business School Kochi?

The qualification required to study MBA in Logistics Management at Amity Global Business School Kochi is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate plus 10+2 with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of qualifying examination, English Essay Test and interview.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.kochi.agbs.in
4th April 2020, 02:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MBA(Logistics Management) in Amity Global Business School Kochi?

The eligibility criteria is that Candidate should have minimum education qualification of bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised University with a minimum aggregate score of 50% marks.
Students in the final year of graduation can also apply.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://kochi.agbs.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?