29th September 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Techno India University?

Sir, please let me know if there is any possibility to get an education loan as I am interested to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) course in Techno India University? Kindly let me know if I can get an education loan or not?

7th October 2019, 06:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Techno India University?

If you have for admission in an AICTE approved college for your MTech (Electrical Engineering) programme then surely you will be eligible to apply for the education loan. Just make sure you have got confirmed admission before approaching any bank.

For education loan a guarantor is compulsory and you must take admission in a regular course. The reputation of the college also matters because you should get a job after completion to pay the loan back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?