24th September 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank of India offer Education Loan to study MBA in Annamalai University?

Sir,
I am joining Annamalai University for study MBA course. I just want to know if the Bank of India provides me Education Loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  2. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  3. Is extra qualification required to study B.Ed in the same university from where passed M.A.? Procedure to join B.Ed in Annamalai University? Will bank readily approve loan for B.Ed course?
  4. Which Bank offer Education Loan to study Part Time MBA course?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  8. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  9. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  10. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  12. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  17. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
30th May 2017, 12:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does Bank of India offer Education Loan to study MBA in Annamalai University?

Yes, Bank of India will provide an education loan to study MBA in Annamalai University as this is one of the reputed and recognized university in India. So you can apply for an education loan without any hesitation.
31st May 2017, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of India offer Education Loan to study MBA in Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am joining Annamalai University for study MBA course. I just want to know if the Bank of India provides me Education Loan for this course?

Most of the banks don’t provide education loan for distance learning courses. It is up to the bank manager to decide whether offer an education loan or not. An education loan is offered on the basis of the chances of getting a good job after completion of the course. It is also depends upon your relationship with the bank. Some banks like Corporation Bank provide education loan for distance education courses. Therefore, you can contact the Bank of India branch for an education loan for studying MBA in Annamalai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?