6th January 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get GATE stipend with 2 backlogs in second semester?

Hello, i am M.Tech second year student. I have got my 1st year gate stipend. Now i have 2 backlogs in second semester. So i want to know if i can get GATE stipend with these backlogs or not?

7th January 2016, 05:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get GATE stipend with 2 backlogs in second semester?

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

GATE qualified candidates are given scholarship or you can say stipend for pursuing Master of Technology as per UGC guidelines. Latest modification was that it was increased to 12,800 per month for pursuing M.Tech.

You can get stipend even if you have backlogs in second semester. Stipend has nothing to do with backlogs, it is given for pursuing M.Tech.
7th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Backlog in any subject while pursuing Master of Technology has nothing to do with stipend received for pursuing M.Tech.

GATE qualified candidates are given stipend to do M.Tech. You will continue to receive GATE stipend even with two backlogs in second semester.
23rd July 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mtech 1st year ; unfortunately I am unable to attend 2nd semester xams Will the stipend be stopped ? Plz give information
29th August 2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing M.Tech 2nd year. I have one backlog in 2nd Semester. Will I'm able to get GATE stipend? If in case stipend discontinued will it be restored after I pass in that subject??
Please answer my question %uD83D%uDE4F%uD83C%uDFFB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?