21st September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus interview with MArch Degree of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology for studying MArch course. I don’t know whether I will get a job through campus interview or not. Can you please throw some light on this matter?

6th March 2023, 03:18 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MArch Degree of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

The campus placement opportunities and scope for MArch graduates depend on various factors such as the demand for architects in the market, the reputation of the institute, the academic performance of the student, and their individual skills and abilities.

As per the official website of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, they have a dedicated placement cell that conducts campus interviews and provides placement assistance to students of various disciplines, including MArch. However, the placement opportunities and package may vary from year to year and also depend on the individual student's performance during the selection process.

It is advisable to focus on building your skills, gaining practical experience through internships, and networking with industry professionals to increase your chances of getting placed through campus interviews or other job opportunities in the architecture field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?