5th October 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Does campus interview available in IIM Ranchi for PG Diploma in Human Resource Management candidate?

Sir/Madam, if I get admission in PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in the IIM Ranchi then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

6th March 2023, 03:17 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Does campus interview available in IIM Ranchi for PG Diploma in Human Resource Management candidate?

Yes, the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi offers campus placement opportunities to its students, including those pursuing PG Diploma in Human Resource Management. The institute has a dedicated placement cell that invites various recruiters to campus and assists students in securing job opportunities through campus interviews. The placement process usually starts in the final term of the program and includes various stages such as resume shortlisting, group discussions, and personal interviews. However, it is important to note that the final selection and job offers depend on various factors, including academic performance, skills, and industry demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?