10th August 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(VLSI Technology) Degree of Vellore Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in Vellore Institute of Technology for studying MTech(VLSI Technology) course. I don’t know whether I will get a job through campus interview or not. Can you please throw some light on this matter?

16th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(VLSI Technology) Degree of Vellore Institute of Technology?

Yes, you can certainly got Job through campus interview with Master of Technology(VLSI Technology) Degree of Vellore Institute of Technology. The Vellore Institute of Technology is well known university in India. The Vellore Institute of Technology offers various program under "Placement" like Super Dream Offer, Dream Offer, Internship etc. However, it is also mandatory to have a excellent academic record .

Address:-

Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore - 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Email Address:[email protected]
Phone number:- 0416 - 2243091
17th August 2019, 02:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MTech(VLSI Technology) Degree of Vellore Institute of Technology?

Yes, definitely you will get the job through campus interview after studying MTech in VLSI Technology at Vellore Institute of Technology. This institute has a good placement cell which trains their student and makes sure that they get placed in the best of both national and international companies. Vellore Institute of Technology placement cell in 2018 -2019 brought more than 600 companies on campus for placements.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?