14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job through campus interview with MS(Chemical Engineering) Degree of IIT Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to get admission in IIT Delhi for studying MS(Chemical Engineering) course. I don’t know whether I will get a job through campus interviews or not. Can you please throw some light on this matter?

16th October 2020, 09:02 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MS(Chemical Engineering) Degree of IIT Delhi?

Yes, You can get a job through campus interview with MS(Chemical Engineering) Degree of IIT Delhi.

Placement of iit Delhi is really nice also there are 70 percentage of the students got placement .

This institute have a placement cell for placement management, many companies visit iit Delhi like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, drdo, isro, ntpc, Goldman Sachs, airtel, flipkart, Amazon and etc.
16th October 2020, 11:50 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Can I get a job through campus interview with MS(Chemical Engineering) Degree of IIT Delhi?

Yes, you will be getting job through campus interviews from very good companies in IIT Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?