3rd May 2014, 11:47 AM
Iam Deep

Can I get M.Tech Communication Systems with 336 rank in SRMEE?

I got 336 sectional rank in SRMEE M-tech entrance.Can i get m-tech communication systems in main campus with this rank?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in SRM main campus? I have scored 90 rank in SRMEE?
  2. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  3. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  4. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  5. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  6. Can I get M.Tech robotics after scoring 276 rank in EEE section?
  7. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Do I have a chance to get admission after scoring 265 in civil in SRMEE and 3595 overall rank?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  12. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  13. List of the best institutes to join M.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get civil engineering in SRM branch after scoring 9325 rank in SRMEE?
  15. Can I get admission in SRM Chennai after scoring 42000 in SRMEE? Which branch can I get?
  16. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  17. Can I get main campus in Chennai after scoring 16 in M.Tech ECE? How good are the placements?
  18. What are my chances in getting EC, EEE, Mechanical or Instrumentation after scoring 4019 in SRMEE?
13th August 2016, 11:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get M.Tech Communication Systems with 336 rank in SRMEE?

Let me tell you that the cut off marks does not remains the same every year whether it is SRMEEE or any other institution.

The cut off marks depends on the following factors:

> The number of seats available.

> The type of paper set for the exam.

> The number of students applying for the course etc.

However, I have attached a link in which you can find the cut off marks for previous year of SRMEEE so, have a look at it and the cut off marks will be nearer to these figures only.
Attached Files
File Type: docx (last ranks of SRM EEE.docx(13.8 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?