21st October 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?

sir, i have completed my btech by getting 54%.sir can you say what colleges are available for me for doing m-tech with 54% of b-tech marks.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  2. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  3. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 14878 rank in PGECET?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  6. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  7. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  8. What should I do after 3 years B.Tech, Job or M.Tech?
  9. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  10. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for M.Tech admission? I have completed B.E electrical in 2nd class
  12. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  13. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  14. Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech(IT) after scoring 21 marks? List of the colleges?
  15. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  16. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  17. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  18. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
12th June 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?

sir, just im completing B.E. im mechanical branch.and i have to completing M.Tech in walachand college sangli.without gate exam.plz co-operate with me.my mail id is:[email protected]
14th February 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?

Sir i am a final year student in mechanical engineerig with 75% mark scored til 7th semestor.I want to do MTCEH in automobail which coleege is best by attenting entrance exam other than GATE(What are all other entrance exam other than GATE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?