14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria for LLB admission after BA?

Sir, my question is that I have got 55% in 12th and still I am doing BA. I am very much interested in doing LLB but I have given my 2nd year exam and I am in doubt that I will not get 50% in BA and I am OBC candidate. So what is the minimum percentage to get admission in LLB. Please Sir reply.

14th August 2016, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria for LLB admission after BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my question is that I have got 55% in 12th and still I am doing BA. I am very much interested in doing LLB but I have given my 2nd year exam and I am in doubt that I will not get 50% in BA and I am OBC candidate. So what is the minimum percentage to get admission in LLB. Please Sir reply.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course through CLAT entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There are no age criteria.
14th August 2016, 08:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year course after bachelor degree. As per the general eligibility to get admission in course candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university. It is the universities or colleges who have eligibility on the basis of aggregate in degree.

So,kindly visit the official website of the respective university to get the detail but the universities also offer relaxation for reserved category candidates on aggregate to appear for examination.
14th August 2016, 08:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

In many colleges the minimum marks required in graduation to study LLB is 50%. However some colleges offer the LLB course with less than 50% also. The course can be studied in various government and private law colleges in India. The candidates have to clear the entrance examination like CLAT, AILET, CET etc for the admission to the LLB. The graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for the course. So you are eligible for the LLB course after BA qualifications.
14th August 2016, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Percentage Criteria Required for LLB Admission after BA:

The basic percentage criteria required for LLB Admission is as follows.

>> Candidates must have passed Graduation or Bachelor Degree like
* Bachelor of Arts
* Bachelor of Commerce
* Bachelor of Science courses
from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is "40%" for General Category candidates for some colleges and 45% marks for some colleges.

>> As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for LLB Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?