19th May 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an MBA(Healthcare Management) admission after completing BSc General course?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BSc General. After my Graduation, I want to do MBA program. I am interested in Healthcare Management. Please let me know can I take admission for this specialization of MBA after my Graduation?

30th May 2020, 07:25 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Can I get an MBA(Healthcare Management) admission after completing BSc General course?

You can apply through distance mode from a university or college which has proper accreditation and also from regular college if they accept with the background degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?